Property Q&A in Roswell>Question Details

Cathy Reynol…, Renter in Roswell, GA

Is this still available? and do you take pets?

Asked by Cathy Reynolds, Roswell, GA Mon Jul 1, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://=www.trulia.com/rental/3123639445-80-Fowler-Ave-Roswell-GA-30075" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.trulia.com/rental/3123639445-80-Fowler-Ave-Roswel…

Answers

3
This Property at 80 Fowler Avenue in Roswell, GA is still available for $3000/month rent with a $300 pet deposit. I can show it by appointment, so just call my office at 770/649-0661 and I will be happy to arrange for you to view it. The Public remarks indicate: Charming Charleston reproduction in Historic Roswell, walking distance to 'Downtown Roswell', art galleries, shops, parks and restaurants! Four bedrooms, three and one half baths, double front porches, two fireplaces one in master bedroom and one and great room. Finished terrace level with second kitchen. Two car garage, lawn service, professionally landscaped, private backyard with deck and patio. Hardwood floors on first floor. Custom built home!
Cathy - it appears to be active still in the multiple listing service and allows pets - the pet depost is $300 - if you would like to see this property and are not working with another buying agent I would love to help you - just give me a call anytime - 678-923-3523. Thank you, Paula Van Sickle
Hi Cathy - I would be happy to look into that for you. I understand you are looking to lease or rent, is that correct?? Paula @ teampbatlanta@gmail.com
Flag Mon Jul 1, 2013