Property Q&A in Spring Hill>Question Details

Tina Fitzger…, Home Buyer in 04093

Is this still available. This is the area I want to live Tina

Asked by Tina Fitzgerald, 04093 Sat Jan 16, 2010

This question is about this property:…

Hi Tina -
I ran a search for you, looking for homes in this particular area. Currently, there are 16 homes for sale for prices between $40,000 and $80,000. None of these homes are short sales, so you'd be able to close quickly on them. You'd be working with an individual seller, not waiting for bank approval of an offer. I'd like to be able to send you some more information about them. If you'd like to review the entire list to see if there's anything you'd like, please email me at, or call me at 352-428-1205. I'd be happy to help you with your home search.
Julie Pearce
Keller Williams Realty Elite Partners
Good morning Tina,
I am a Realtor in Spring Hill and I have this nice house for sale in the same area of the one you like it. Please email me your email and I will send it to you, the best way if you are ready to buy is to get a realtor to give you a list of available homes in the area and your price range, and to be Pre-Approved for a loan before you even start. In today's market you can't write an offer without a letter of qualification or proof of funds if is cash.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Have a great weekend!!!
Paula Lopes

Sorry it is currently pending sale. If you would like information on homes in Spring Hill please email me at

Rachelle Parrotta
Keller Williams Realty Elite Partners