Property Q&A in Simpsonville>Question Details

Russell Hoy, Renter in Simpsonville, SC

Is this still available? Thank you. Russ Hoy

Asked by Russell Hoy, Simpsonville, SC Thu May 31, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1087659109-2-Dunsborough-Dr-S…

Answers

5
It is still up for sale or a lease purchase at $264,900 with a good $6-$10K down on a lease purchase. My agency specializes in Lease Purchases if you are needing some assistance with buyer representation in a lease purchase property. I would be happy to show you the home.

Wishing you the Best!

Lisa DeLuca-Alexander
BIC/ Owner of Del-co Realty Group.
864-915-8547
Yes it is Russell.....send me your email and I will send you the comolete listing and would be happy to show it to you. Thanks, Judy
judynolin@gmail.com
864-201-4022
Russ.... If you are looking for a lease purchase, I specialize in working with those transactions. I have done 4 just in the past month. I would be happy to assist with this one, or another one in the upstate.

Lisa DeLuca Alexander
BIC/ Owner of Del-co Realty Group
864-915-8547
Web Reference: http://www.delcorealty.com
Lisa, that's good to know. I don't do them but always need someone to refer them too....I will keep you in mind. I'm the only Realtor from our Brokerage in this area. Programming your number in now.
Flag Fri Jun 8, 2012
Russ,

Yes this home is still available and it is in Victoria Park subdivision. If you need any help with the property such as more information, county tax information or help with showing feel free to contact me at 864-637-8670
Hello Russell, Yes the property is still active on the MLS. If you interested in it please contact me, would like to help you.- Thanks Michael Vallely/ Realty Advisors