Property Q&A in Celebration>Question Details

Jon Comas, Home Buyer in Celebration, FL

Is this seller or will this seller consider owner financing?

Asked by Jon Comas, Celebration, FL Mon Apr 30, 2012

This question is about this property:…

Hi Jon,

I have clients who have actually made an offer on this house, so I am pretty familiar with it. The sellers are looking to get their money out of this house and buy something much bigger. Given that, they would not consider financing it, as it would not get their money out.

I can certainly understand the question. Prices in Celebration are indeed sky rocketing.

Mark LeMenager
Find your next house with the click of a mouse.
Search the MLS without obligation or registration from my website.

As previously stated that home is not available. This link will show you all 73 currently available properties with 3 or more bedrooms. Prices begin at 199K.
Click >…

Contact me with any questions regarding any of these, or let me know if you would like me to find something different for you.

Tony Vega
Charles Rutenberg Realty
This property expired on 1/15/12 and is not currently active on the market. If you would like me to send you a list of the currently available listings in Celebration, send me an email by clicking on my name or profile link. Best of luck on your search, Danny