Property Q&A in Los Angeles>Question Details

Cdhorton88, Renter in Pasadena, CA

Is this rental still available? If so, I would like to make an appt to come and look at it. Kind regards,Christina

Asked by Cdhorton88, Pasadena, CA Wed May 11, 2011

Do they take pets. 2 small dogs?

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3051647117-8916-Sawyer-St-Los-A…

Answers

5
Hi Christina:

I just spoke with the listing agent and the property is definitely not for lease. This is obviously a scam!

If your looking for a rental in the area, please feel free to give me a call. I will be glad to speak with you about your needs and help you find your ideal home.

Kat Becker
Prudential California Realty
katbecker@prula.com
(323) 819-4760
Hi Cdhorton88:

This property is not listed on the MLS for lease, however, it is listed for sale for $759,000.

2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1334 square feet...

"Located on a pretty jacaranda tree lined street is one of the prettiest Steinkamp homes in the Crestview neighborhood. A beautiful, professionally landscaped native planted front yard leads to a huge courtyard filled with arches and custom wrought iron works. This home is meticulously maintained and upgraded. Living room has magnificent leaded stained glass picture window, pretty fireplace and gleaming hardwood floors. Romantic formal D.R. overlooks the wonderful front courtyard. The remodeled kitchen has granite counters, garden window and top of the line cabinetry. Sunny breakfast room overlooks the courtyard through a magnificent stained glass window. Two beautifully remodeled bathrooms, Large master with private bathroom and huge closet.. Systems are all upgraded including HVAC,plumbing, electrical,roof and new sewerline. A real gem! There is a lovely private backyard with a terrific shade tree and mature planting. A two car garage completes this property."

if it is for lease at $1200 per month, this seems very low for a rental in this area and may be a "too good to be true" ad.

It is good you are doing your research!

Kat Becker
Prudential California Realty
katbecker@prula.com
This one is not listed as a lease on the MLS. Since it says it was added to Trulia 2 days ago, I suggest you try to contact the landlord by clicking on the 'contact property' link on trulia, or email at the bottom.
Hi Christina

The property you have chosen is a comfortable spacious home located in the Crestview Neighborhood,
here are some of the features you will enjoy.

2BR/2BA Single Family House $1,200/month
Bedrooms 2
Bathrooms 2 full, 0 partial
Sq Footage 1,334
Parking 2 dedicated
Pet Policy Cats, Dogs
Deposit $1,200

If you would be interested in visiting the property please give me a call at your earliest convenience to schedule a day and time available.
This property is really for sale, not for lease. Listed on May 5th, offered at $759K, MLS #11-520105. Sorry to disappoint you!

Bill Hooper
Re/Max Westside Properties
310-293-9597