Property Q&A in Fort Worth>Question Details

kped052@yaho…, Renter in Bedford, TX

Is this rental property still available and what would be the move- in date? I Would like to set up appointment to see house.

Asked by kped052@yahoo.com, Bedford, TX Tue Sep 10, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3041953172-2517-Lotus-Ave-Fort-…

Answers

2
No this home was just rented yesterday for $1,100, as per the MLS. Are you looking for a rental home in that area? Our company has a few properties that will be available in the next few weeks... newly renovated with ceramic floors and some upgrades in kitchen and bathrooms. We do not list them in the MLS, so it may be easier for you because there are not bidding wars! Rent prices range from $1,200 and up, but these are beautiful homes compared to others in their neighborhoods. We have one in Bedford, two in Watauga, one in Fort Worth, and one in Irving. If interested, I can email you details/addresses. Also, if you have a specific home/price/criteria in mind, I am happy to search the MLS for you and see what is available, and send you a link to any property listings that meet your criteria. I can meet you to show you properties, and help you with the lease applications. My service is free as I get paid by the landlords. In addition, if you are considering a rental with the option to buy in the future, I can tell you about a company that does that for clients! Let me know if I can be of help.
Lynn Jackson
United Real Estate
214-551-3013
ljdietcoke@hotmail.com
"Working hard for you... because I care!!"
Hello, I will need to call and check and see if it is still available. If that property is not available I can help you find others. Please call me at the number listed below. Thanks

LaBrita Dews
Ready Real Estate
(817) 975-9284