Property Q&A in Westminster>Question Details

kmacgregor2, Renter in Westminster, CO

Is this rental accepting dogs???

Asked by kmacgregor2, Westminster, CO Thu Apr 18, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3114618365-8884-Newton-St-Westm…

Answers

1
It looks like the number for the property management company handling the rental is: (303) 380-9300 . If you call that number, they should be able to tell you if its a pet friendly rental.

HOWEVER.... with the interest rates on mortgages currently around 3.5%, you could actually buy a house like this one, with a mortgage payment that's cheaper than the monthly rent on this. I can also show you how to get down-payment assistance through a government agency called CHFA. With CHFA, you only have to have a $1000 down payment, instead of the typical 3.5% down payment. So, you can actually buy a house with less money, than it would take to come up with a deposit, and first + last month's rent on a rental house. Not to mention, the mortgage payment would be several hundred dollars per month cheaper. Call me if you want to learn more about CHFA down payment assistance. Its a very good program, and very easy to use. I have sold 5 houses in the last two months using CHFA.