Property Q&A in Munster>Question Details

Erika Gonzal…, Both Buyer and Seller in Highland, IN

Is this property still on the market or has it sold?

Asked by Erika Gonzales, Highland, IN Mon Nov 16, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Indiana/Munster/sold/375355-1827…

Answers

2
Dear Erika,
I'm so sorry you haven't found anyone to call to answer all your questions. I see you've posted several. I'm happy to find other homes that share qualities of the one you asked about. If it was the price, I can find ones about the same price. If it was the design, I can find you ones of similar design. If it's the area I can give you a list of all the homes in a certain area.

A , REALTORS(R) job among other things is to do this legwork for you and to make your experience of buying or selling a home as stress free as possible. Please allow me to help you. There is no cost. My reward is when we find you a place you love and the seller pays a commission.

I can be reached on my cell phone at 219-201-0500
And if you check out my web site you can get lots of free, important information.

Sincerely, Pamela

REALTOR(R)/Former Technology Committee Chairperson
Keller Williams Realty Leaders
Hi Erika -

Sorry to tell you that this house just sold on the 10th of November. Are there any other homes in Munster you might want to see? I would be happy to arrange showings for you. Feel free to contact me at your convenience. Have a nice day!

Michael