Property Q&A in Austin>Question Details

Angee Specht, Home Buyer in Spring Branch, TX

Is this property still for sale or Lease??10224 Beard Avenue, Austin TX 78748 thank you..

Asked by Angee Specht, Spring Branch, TX Mon Oct 31, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Texas/Austin/sold/25024661-10224…

Answers

6
Angee,

As stated below, no. I, as all agents in town, can create an MLS search for you that will alert you to homes as they come on the market that match your criteria.

However, I would prefer not to do that right away.

I prefer to visit with someone first, so that we may determine whether we are a good match for one another. Buying a home can be be an emotional experience, and you can count on spending quite a bit of time with your agent. It's best to make sure you feel comfortable with your Realtor. Call me at 512-739-0457 if you would like to visit with me and my wife (Twila) over a cup of coffee. Texenza Coffee at Brodie and Slaughter is a nice, comfortable place very close to Baurle Ranch. I look forward to meeting you.

Peace in your home,
Doug Vogelsass
Hi Angee,
This home is not currently available but there are several similar in the area. I can send you a private website link that will update you each time a new home within your criteria becomes available. Its a good way to stay on top of the market using accurate data. Feel free to email me your needs and I can get that set up asap.

Anna Untersee, Realtor
Selling Lake Travis and Austin's Hill Country Since 2005

Coldwell Banker Lake Travis
anna@cbunited.com
512.263.5655 Office
512.484.5360 Cell
Connect with me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/annatherealtor
Web Reference: http://www.CBUnited.com
Hi, Angee,

Unfortunately many times you will see a property on Trulia (and/or other web sites) that is long gone. It is either a trick to attract clients or someone just fogot to take it off or change the status of the listing. The surest way to find a home for lease or purchase is to look through a Realtor. We have access to all properties and we know that what we show you is definitely available. If Austin is the place you are looking to buy or lease, I can help. Feel free to email or call me, I'd be happy to assist and answer questions.

Vivianne
512-554-5997
Angee,

This property is not currently listed in the Austin MLS. It last sold in 2009. The only other listing on the internet that I found was from the 2009 Listing. If you would like assistance finding a similar property, it would be my privilege to assist you.

Tom Cantalini
Century 21 HSK and Associates-Austin
512-797-9167
I'm not seeing that property availble, there are a few other homes available in the area. If you like I can run a custom search for you. You can email me at stuart@beyondrealtytx.com with your real estate needs.
That property does not appear to be available for sale or lease. I am certainly available to help you identify properties for sale or lease. I'd be happy to assist you in your real estate services. Just contact me to let me know how I can help!