Property Q&A in Kennewick>Question Details

Mitch, Home Owner in Pasco, WA

Is this property still for sale? Please respond.

Asked by Mitch, Pasco, WA Fri Dec 17, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1093036781-104921-E-Heather-D…

Answers

3
Mitch,

104921 E. Heather Drive, Kennewick, Wa 99336 sold and closed escrow in November. It was MLS #169459. It sold for 390k. If you need help finding the appropriate property for you, feel free to contact me anytime at 947-2497 or porterprus@aol.com Best Regards, Bill Prussing/Managing Broker/Distinctive Properties, Inc./8022 West Grandridge Blvd., Kennewick, Wa 99336
Hi Mitch, this home is sold. Feel free to leave your search criteria and I can do a search for you on our Realtor MLS which is updated daily. Also feel free to search on my site listed below. It is similar to Trulia but is more often updated and you can also save your searchs. Id be happy to anwser any questions you may have or show you any home you may want to go look at. Kind Regards,
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 17, 2010
Hi, Mitch.
This home went under contract the end of November and closed the first week of December. Trulia's listings come from multiple sources and often are still showing as active many weeks after they've closed. It's not the fault of Trulia, it's just how the data is sourced. I would suggest a property search engine that is tied directly to our Tri Cities MLS board so the information is most up-to-date.

Please feel free to go to my profile where our website link is located. Our search engine is tied directly to the Tri Cities MLS so is constantly updated. This will keep you from having the frustration of locating a property you like online only to find out it's already under contract or been sold.

Cheers!
Aaron Johnson