Casey, Home Buyer in Glendale, AZ

Is this property still for sale? If so, I would like to see it soon as possible! -Casey

Asked by Casey, Glendale, AZ Sun Apr 7, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3098993952-5724-S-21st-Pl-Pho…

Answers

4
Jennie Miller, Pllc’s answer
This is a great home! This is a short sale that already has an offer accepted and submitted to the seller's bank. You could certainly submit an offer on this home and the seller will hold it as a back up offer. If you like this subdivision, I have included a link with more details about the homes that are currently available. I am a very experienced buyer's agent with extensive recommendations from my clients on my Trulia profile. You can see this by clicking on my photo to the right.

http://www.flexmls.com/cgi-bin/mainmenu.cgi?cmd=url+other/ru…
Properties are moving fast and in that price it will be almost impossible to get on top of it if you're interested in buying using Trulia. Find an agent to represent you. Good luck!
hi casey, i checked the mls and i agree with the previous agent (jennie miller). let me sum everything up into this question: are you an unrepresented (without a realtor) pre-qualified (have a pre-qual letter) buyer whose looking to buy now?

if so, call me and we can interview each other to see if we're a good fit. i can then help you find what you want (or at least find what's close to what you want).

sammy hernandez, realtor
clients first realty, llc
(602) 622.0703 c.
sammydhernandez@yahoo.com
Hi Casey,

That property is a short sale and has been under contract for a few months. Most likely, the listing agent is still negotiating with the bank, and jumping through all necessary hoops. There are currently five town homes listed in that subdivision, ranging in price from $94,900 to $145,000.

Please let me know if you need any other information.

Jennifer

Jennifer Cohen
Homesmart Elite
3131 E. Camelback Road, #125
Phoenix, Arizona 85016
602-363-0266
jennco88@gmail.com