Property Q&A in 30319>Question Details

Joni I. Mitc…, Real Estate Pro in Atlanta, GA

Is this property still for sale? I heard it sold already.

Asked by Joni I. Mitchell, Atlanta, GA Fri Oct 17, 2008

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1067170948-3648-Peachtree-Rd-…

Answers

1
Joni -

According to the FMLS, the unit is still available. It might be contracted and going through the inspection/review process and the status not be updated. Occasionally agents leave listings as active until they clear the due diligence period.

This unit has a wild past and it's demonstative of what went on with overleveraging properties. The Atlanta condo market is well past saturated and will remain that way for some time. This unit is bank owned and I know the agent having been in his office for years. I also know the process having completed thousands of appraisals for short sale, foreclosure, etc and buying/marketing them. It can be a difficult and ultimately fruitless endeavor - and if you're not very cautious a very very expensive one as these home are sold as they sit.

If I can help, just ring me up.

Hank Miller, SRA, ABR
Associate Broker & Certified Appraiser
Prudential GA Realty
678-428-8276
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 18, 2008