Property Q&A in Gainesville>Question Details

Donna Theriac, Home Buyer in Tulsa County, OK

Is this property still for sale?

Asked by Donna Theriac, Tulsa County, OK Mon Nov 22, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1079440296-4515-Nw-108th-St-G…

Answers

4
Nope. PS Trulia makes you put at least 25 characters. Nope.
Donna...this specific property is currently under contract, however has not closed. I see you are in Oklahoma. If you would like, I can send you properties meeting your search criteria as they come on the market, making your search quicker than otherwise possible. I would be pleased to assist you in your home search!
Hi Donna,

This property is pending, meaning that an offer was made and accepted by the seller and is waiting to close.
How soon are you looking to close on a home?

You can preview my website nickreedrealtor.com to see all of the homes for sale in the Gainesville area, or you can email me at taido2@bellsouth.net so that we can find that perfect home for you.

Nick Reed
Prudential Trend Realty
352-514-4596
MLS 317217 was on the market for 84 days as of 10/20/10 is under contract it listed for $181,000 on 5 acres. Contact me if you are interested in seeing other homes like this one. Kerry 352-378-7015,,,KerryDC@juno.com