Property Q&A in Chicago>Question Details

Vasils Della…, Home Buyer in Chicago, IL

Is this property still available and what are the HOA fees?

Asked by Vasils Dellaportas, Chicago, IL Wed Mar 21, 2012

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3035552877--N-Wabash-Ave-7…

Answers

7
Hi Vasils,

That property was sold a while ago. November 2011. Ended up at $163,000 and the assessments were $478/month. It was a great deal at the time. You are probably looking to make a great deal in the purchase of a condo. But remember it's a good deal if the Home Owners Association is solvent and is not planning a major increase in dues. I can grant you access to all the foreclosures and short sales available in Chicago. Just contact me at paco@jamesonsir.com
Dated again.

If your looking to buy, get a good buyers agent. This way you have someone to walk you through the process, at no cost to you. Interview two or three agents, and go with the one you mesh best with.
Web Reference: http://Americorpre.com
Try realtor.com or my web site if you want to see full mls information in 'real time' and if you are not ready to work with an agent.
Trulia is not the best source for up to date info. This 2br/1ba condo sold for $163k on 11/21/11. HOA=$478/mo.

For accurate and reliable info, I would suggest that you utilize the expertise of a Realtor. Should you need any help, I would be glad to assist.
Its already gone. Websites like Trulia often times have innacurate and outdated info. It is in your best interest to find a good buyers agent to do the homework for you. We cost you nothing becuase we get paid at closing by the listing brokerage. It is wise to use our expertise and guidance for free and have the most accurate and up to date info.
Jesse McGrath
@properties
312-545-2775
jmcgrath@atproperties.com
looks like that one is gone- what exactly caught your attention.. good properties rarely stay on the market more than a week and I can almost not move fast enough to get them..there is no way a non professional can do it alone..do you need help?
This property is not currently available.

Much information on Trulia is not up to date.

If you are in the market for a condo downtown, I would be happy to email you current listings.

Ivan Sagel
312-515-7823
IvanSagel@DwellOneRealty.com