Property Q&A in Hillcrest>Question Details

Arlene Posner, Home Buyer in Hallandale Beach, FL

Is this property still available? What floor is the unit,and can the unit be rented out?

Asked by Arlene Posner, Hallandale Beach, FL Wed Jan 16, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3058830194--Hillcrest-Dr-H…

Answers

2
Hi Arlene,

What you have seen here is a notice of default or foreclosure provided by Realty Trac.

Realty Trac takes information from public records and provides it to its subscription customers for a fee. Typically, at that stage, the property is in the process of foreclosure/pre-foreclosure and is not yet listed for sale. The condo may (or may not) hit the market at some point, but it's hard to foresee, when and at what price.

If you are actively looking to buy a property, I'd suggest you work with a local agent, who can show you homes that are currently on the market in your area and price range, including foreclosures and short sales.

I hope that helps.

Ania Lenzholzer
Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate
Hello, I can't find exactly what unit that is but it's not on the MLS, some times it takes a wile before the bank will list it after they buy it back at the court auction, which is the case with this one. There were two one bedroom units on back-up status in that price range, let me know if you want more information on those or if you want me to search elsewhere for you. Thank you.