Property Q&A in Edmonds>Question Details

Stephanie Ge…, Renter in Edmonds, WA

Is this property still available West 88th Place West, Edmonds WA 98026?

Asked by Stephanie Gelineau, Edmonds, WA Mon Apr 23, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3076129463--W-88th-Pl-W-Edmonds…

Answers

2
Stephanie,

If you have a buyers agent, you should contact them to see this property, if not you should interview some of us & get someone to represent you in your home search.

I would suggest, that as a buyer, you Google every agent that responds to your question here on Trulia, learn as much as you can about who they are online, read their client testimonials, so you know what their clients are saying about them, and then give us each a call and just ask us why we think you should work with us instead of another agent. This will take you a little while to do, but will be time well spent, as choosing the right agent is the first step towards choosing the right home. Then, pick the best fit for you and let them go to work for you with the skill and knowledge that they have. I hope to hear from you soon. 206-841-9976
.
Good luck, Jirius Isaac
Hi Stephanie,

Yes, this property is still available. It has been reduced from $310,000 to $290,000 and has been on the market for 168 days.

If you would like to take a look, please let me know and we can make an appointment, since the owner still lives in the home.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Geri Mitchell
(206) 919-8508
Gerimitch@aol.com