Paula, Home Buyer in Auburn Hills, MI

Is this property still available? I understand there is some foundation issues, but I am still interested.

Asked by Paula, Auburn Hills, MI Wed May 30, 2012

This question is about this property:…

I was at this house twice and the foundation issues were probably the worst I have ever seen. The back foundation wall is failing, there were tieback brackets installed but I am not sure if that was a permanent fix or to just stop it from caving in further. There was also brick issues around the whole outside of the house which I believe was caused by the failing foundation. The upstairs of the house was nice and you could not evidence of cracking drywall or plaster so that was good. The other agent were correct that is was pending, just thought you might want more infomation. If I can be of any further assistance or you have question please feel free to contact me directly at 248.521.6443 or

There are several other nice properties in Farmington Hills. If you like II can set up a search for you and you will automatically receive updates on a weekly basis. Please contact me with your criteria and put you on the first to know list.
My office is in West Bloomfield / Farmington hills area and I am very familiar with this area. Just give me a call.

Madhu Oberoi
It's marked as pending in the MLS. This means their is an offer that has been accepted but the closing has not taken place yet. This home is in my sub, I drive by it several times a day. I wondered why there was so much traffic since it went on the market. I'd be shocked if this home sells for anything close to $45,000, foundation issues or not.