Property Q&A in Palmdale>Question Details

Amber, Home Buyer in Palmdale, CA

Is this property still available? I see that you take large dogs? I have a 7 month old puppy that I keep in a kennel, but he is a pitbill. Is that ok?

Asked by Amber, Palmdale, CA Sun Jan 13, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3105313677-2622-Senna-Ln-Palmda…

Answers

1
Hey there amber this is michael Garcia with AV Park Regency Realty this listing is a scam I would be very careful I did some researching for you this house is in pending status which means in escrow and the actual correct address is 2623 senna lane I have the tax record to prove it and the correct mls number is
12640803.

I have had listings that I have had for sale and magically appear on other websites as rentals when its for sale so be very careful.

If you need any help please contact me at 888.670.3383 ext 2 thank you.

You can also talk to me or one of our other agents thru our live chat system through our website I have provided the link below to our website. At the bottom of our website just click on live chat thank you!

Michael Garcia
AV PARK REGENCY REALTY
888.670.3383
avparkregencyrealty.com
DRE LIC# 01893415