Saundra, Home Buyer in Springvale, ME

Is this property still available? I f so I would like to make a cash offer.

Asked by Saundra, Springvale, ME Tue Oct 2, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3092743669--Saco-Ave-Old-O…

Answers

4
It is still availalbe. Can you sign a contract tomorrow?

Please contact me directly at CJ Dubois-Cote, 207-615-1663 or cindy@prubay.com. Guy Cadorette on my team can show it to you tomorrow or have you already seen it?
This property is still available. I would be happy to answer any questions you have about this home. If you would like to discuss or view it I am available. You can reach me at 782-2209. The office can reach me after 5 if that is convenient for you.

Bethany
That property is still on the market, it has 3 rooms, 550sqft, taxes 1507.00, 1 bedroom, 1 bath. I know this area well and have sold alot of property in Old Orchard Beach and will be more than happy to set up a showing for you.
It appears to be still on the market. I would get in touch with a local Realtor and discuss putting an offer in.

Let me know if you need a referral to someone in the area.

Good Luck

Jeff