Property Q&A in Fells Point>Question Details

Kathryn Seeds, Both Buyer and Seller in Midlothian, VA

Is this property still available? I LOVE it!

Asked by Kathryn Seeds, Midlothian, VA Tue Aug 7, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Maryland/Baltimore/sold/304174-1…

Answers

8
It says right on the listing that this is sold.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 8, 2012
It does not say SOLD on my Trulia account. If it did, I would definitely asked. Thank you for your snotty response! Unprofessional.
Flag Wed Aug 8, 2012
It's been sold. :-( but there are similar properties available as you know by now. Feel free to contact me directly if you have other questions about properties in that area. Best wishes to you and your scholars!

Donna Ward
410-925-9298
No, it has been sold. If you're interested, I can search similar listings in that area for you to consider.
Thanks to all of the kind , professional agents who answered my question!

We currently live in Midlothian, VA.
Our plan is to move to the Fell's Point/Canton area in a few years (or less) once our youngest graduates from college here in VA!
We LOVE the Fell's Point/Canton area and thought this specific property was gorgeous!
I will be in touch when we are ready to look! And move!

Sincerely, Kathryn
It sold on 12/19/2011 for $380K. There are any number of similar properties available in Fells Point and Canton in that price range. i would be happy to assist you.

Bob McGee
Advance Realty Timonium
410-560-4574
My Blog: http://www.baltimorerealty.blogspot.com
Kathryn -
As you know, this home is no longer available. I see you're from Central VA. I'm originally from Richmond and would love to help you find a home of choice. Are you targeting Fells Point? I'm very familiar with the area and can help you transition to the Baltimore area. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Hi Kathryn,

This home sold for $380,900 on December 19, 2011. It is not currently on the market.

I can understand why you love it -- it looks like it was a gorgeously rehabbed home!

There may be other homes similar to it in the area. Would you like me to look for you?

Please let me know!

Thank you so much!

Marney Kirk
Keller Williams Excellence Realty
Hi this property is not longer available, but I could help you find another property, feel free to contact me at Lynn.Nichols@mris.com, you can also view all Maryland properties at http://www.MarylandHomesbyLynn.com, I would love to help you find a home.

Lynn Nichols