Property Q&A in Pine Beach>Question Details

Rose, Home Buyer in Edison, NJ

Is this property still available. Can I make an appt to view it.?

Asked by Rose, Edison, NJ Thu Mar 26, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1044352990-515-Lincoln-Ave-Pi…

Answers

2
Hi Rose,
This home went under contract but there are several other homes in Pine Beach under $300k - If you like I would love to meet with you and help you find the perfect home! I am a full time agent and belong to both the Monmouth/Ocean MLSand the Jersey Shore MLS and can show you anything on the market! I can also help you with making the whole process less stressful with some specific steps that I will help you with. Call me on my cell at 609-709-7311
Dani Padovano
It is under contract, sorry. BUT you may still be able to see it. If you really like it you can submitt an offer/contract. The seller can not take your offer BUT if the transaction they now have falls apart YOU would be next in line. Are you interested in doing that?
Let me know.
Rose if this doesn't work for you may I help you find another? Are you working with a REALTOR at this time?
I'm full time - all the time, it's my career.