Property Q&A in Cape Coral>Question Details

Scott, Home Buyer in New Milford, CT

Is this property still available? Can I get more pictures of it? Have the short sale negotiations done yet?

Asked by Scott, New Milford, CT Mon Aug 3, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1073619561-1119-SW-16th-Ter-C…

Answers

4
Scott, this house is active contingent, which means that there is an offer on the property, but just like with any other sale, you can submit an additional offer, in most cases the bank will look at all of them and select the best one. The pictures you see are the same as on MLS. Pleas call if you have any questions, I've noticed you are looking at few homes and an experiensed agent can make finding a house a lot easier for you>
Natalia Hunter
239-344-6462
RE/MAX Realty Group
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 3, 2009
This property 1119 SW 16th Ter is an Active Contingent Short Sale which means it has a contract on it and it is at the bank waiting for bank approval. In most cases you become
a back up offer once it is Active Contingent.
Hi Scott....
As you already know, this home is no longer active. It is with a current contract. I have had great success in picking up short sales for my investors that already had offers on them. Banks and sellers will dictate whether or not multiple offers will be accepted ; if not back up contracts would be your only option. Patience is key, and short sales and great deals can be worth the wait. I would be happy to get the information on this home, or any others. I would be happy to help you.

Best of luck!
Nancy

Nancy Doyle
239-209-2237
http://www.nancyd.listingbook.com
nancydoyle72@gmail.com
Sellstate Professional Realty
Scott,

This property is active contingent short sale as of 7/18/09 (the seller accepted an offer subject to lender approval). They were close to having lender approval when the last buyer walked, according to the list agent. You could submit a backup offer in case this offer doesn't work out.

This home is tenant occupied per confidential remarks. If the tenant is still in the home, a purchase would be subject to the lease.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or if there is anything else I can do to help....

Have a great evening!

Danielle Sharp
Broker Assoc
Vadala Realty

Cell 248.207.4445
sharphomes@yahoo.com