Property Q&A in Berryville>Question Details

MEsparolin, Home Buyer in Berryville, VA

Is this property still available. Also, what is the lot size? It is advertized as .28 acres (around 12,000 sq ft) but public records say 3,800sq ft.

Asked by MEsparolin, Berryville, VA Thu Aug 30, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1058467174-10-Page-St-Berryvi…

Answers

2
Hello ME sparolin,
It is my understanding that the property is still available. I am interested in the public record that you found that would indicate it the property was 3,800 sq ft. I found no such indication in the tax record. None the less if you contact me directly at my email I would be happy to discuss the particulars and any other questions you may have provided I would not be infringing on any Agency Laws. (Provided you do not already have a Real Esta
te Agent - It is unethical and unlawful for me to persue you as a client (provide information regarding property details) if you have an established relationship with another agent). You may contact me directly at evannmooney@mris.com at anytime or at (703) 965-7618 after 5 September. Currently I am on vacation and out of country so my cell phone is out of commision until the above date. Thanks so much for your interest and for contacting me.

Evann Mooney
MAXVALUE, REALTORS
35668 Kelsey Hill Court
Round Hill, VA 20141
http://www.YourHomeOurHeritage.com
Yes, the property is still listed as active. In the marketing description, it states that the lot size is approximate. The listing company has entered a lot size of .28 acres. However, the tax record does not have a lot size listed. This information would probably need to be verified in the county records.