Kimberly, Home Buyer in Houston, TX

Is this property still available?

Asked by Kimberly, Houston, TX Mon Jan 14, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3104879999-3231-Allen-Pkwy-Hous…

Answers

4
Kimberly, this unit has a contract pending on it as of January 6, 2013. The sellers prefer to sell it rather than lease it. The other unit with the same square footage is available, but the price is $1,300. When are you looking to move? Depending on the date and the availability at that time, it is possible that something else opens up.

Feel free to call or email if you have any other questions.

Persis
713-294-7747
persis.realtor@gmail.com
Yes, Kimberly, the property is still available. Plz call CSS to schedule showing.

Dr. David Chan
Champions Real Estate Group
713-302-6122
dr.davidchan@gmail.com
Hello Kimberly:
So sorry buty it is not. It already has a contract pending. Would you like for me to find another property fory ?
You can reach me at 713+444-9905 or emai me at Diana@dmerced.com
Thx
Dee
That one has a contract pending on it, but there is another unit overlooking the pool that is being offered for 1300.00. Comes with Refrigerator, washer and dryer . Check out my website and send me a messege for more information !