Property Q&A in LaVina>Question Details

Nathan King, Home Buyer in Winter Garden, FL

Is this property still available?

Asked by Nathan King, Winter Garden, FL Wed Sep 26, 2012

Are there any additional photos for this property

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3089009834-10056-Oak-Quarry-D…

Answers

7
Hi again Nathan, Please read my other answer. Fun place to browse, but not a serious place if you are really looking.

Did you know that you can check out my references and the references of the other agents that answer right here on Trulia? Just click on our pictures to go to our profiles and read what our clients say about us. Pick the person you’d be most comfortable to work with. Of course I hope it’s me, but if not then best of luck to you.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 26, 2012
Hi Nathan,

I see you found a great listing on Trulia. Trulia is a great tool to pose questions to get various agent's responses to sort of find the one that you feel comfortable with. Unfortunately Trulia doesn't update as quickly and the market right now is low on inventory so good homes go fast. It is unfortunate if you find a great home that you may be interested in and then find out it is already under contract. The key is having a sole agent work for you, whomever you choose. This way you can get a personalized MLS search so that all listings matching your wants and needs are immediately sent to you for review. I do this with all my buyers (and sellers) so they can see what is on the market. If you would like and not have already chosen an agent, give me a call so we can chat about what it is you are looking for and to determine if I may be the right agent for you.

Take care - I would love to hear from you.
Jennifer Steele
Hi Again Nathan

Yes Pending , sorry

I am right next door in Windermere. I can meet you for a no pressure chat about your real estate needs. trulia is not the best place to find home that you can buy. PLease have a look at http://www.frontlinefloridarealty.com/SearchDisneyAreaHomes where you will find home that you can buy. e mail if you need more help alan@frontlinefloridarealty.com 407 832 4888
Hello Mr. King,

Unfortunately, the home at 10056 Oak Quarry is listed as "Pending" which means that the seller has accepted an offer from a buyer. However, there are other homes for sale in the same subdivision. For your convenience I have added the link to those homes. Please copy and paste to your browser to view. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Thank you & Have a Blessed Evening,

http://carmenurias.mfr.mlxchange.com/?r=1512646917&id=36…
Hi Nathan,

as Carol mentioned below the property at 10056 Oak Quarry is pending, under contract, however there are a few other homes in the same subdivision available for sale. There is on for $225K with similar floor plan as the house you inquired on.

Please feel free to contact me at 407-925-2221
Iluska Alves
iluska.alves@remax.net
Hi Nathan King,
It is at the present time "Pending".
It is a short sale so it may say that way for a while.
Would you like to look at other properties? If so, I can help.
Feel free to call or email me at your earliest convenience!

Carol Bauza
Charles Rutenberg Realty
carol@carolshome.com
Hi Nathan,

Please call Michael Kara directly for the best deal on this property! Call(407)447-2829