Blackkat644, Home Buyer in Austin, TX

Is this property still available?

Asked by Blackkat644, Austin, TX Sat Sep 22, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3054808144-9009-North-Plaza-1…

Answers

6
I would be happy to set up your own personal website showing only homes that meet your criteria. In addition to the accurate real time information, I think you will enjoy the detailed information, photos, and interactive features.

Please feel free to contact me anytime.

Steve Nusinow
(512)922-7588
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 22, 2012
Unfortunately like Angele said, this property has been sold and websites like Trulia and Zillow are too often not updated. Your best option would be to have a Realtor who specializes in the area, represent you and look after your best interest. Right now there are about 20 homes in the same area which are priced for under $120k. I live and work a lot in north Austin and Pflugerville so I am very familiar with the inventory. If you are interested in properties in this area, I will be more than happy to help you.

Sal Zuniga
Goldwasser Real Estate
512.698.4800 (cell)
szuniga@gretx.com
Unfortunately no, that property was sold last year I believe. Consumer websites are never 100% accurate, which is why you should work with a Realtor. If you're not you're working with one, I'd be happy to speak with you and set you up with your own personalized website that will give you direct access into the MLS which is 100% accurate and will update you daily with any new listings, Price drops, etc. You can also run your own searches 24 hours a day and save them as well. I also have a great team of lenders, inspectors, title people, etc. that can help us get you pre-approved(the first step) and assist us throughout the buying process. Please contact me if you would like some further assistance and I will be glad to help! By the way, my extensive services come to you at no charge... :)

Joe Jarusinsky, Realtor/Master Instructor
Keller Williams Realty, ranked #1 by Buyers and Sellers(JD Power & Assoc. 2012)
512-261-4415
As angele mentioned, this unit sold in September, 2011. The square footage, per the MLS, was 2,098 rather than 2,908. There are other units available, such as a 2,070 s/f unit listed at $122,000. If uou would like to see this unit or others in the complex, please call or send an email to me if you are not working with an agent and I'll arrange a showing for you.

Tom

Thomas J. Cantalini
Broker Associate, REALTOR(R) GRI, CNE, SFR, MBA
Century 21 HSK and Associates Austin
512-797-9167 (cell)
tom.cantalini@gmail.com
thomas.cantalini@century21.com
Hi. That particular unit is sold. However, there are five on the market at this time, ranging in price from $118,000 to $147,500.

If you would like to visit any of them, just contact me. I have time available on Sunday afternoon for showing property.

Ron Cullinan
Avalar Austin
GRI, CRS, ABR, CLHMS, e-Pro
512-799-3239
http://www.austinonlinehomes.com
No, this one sold in September 2011. Trulia is full of incorrect info. If you are looking in this area and would like up to date and currect information, I would be happy to help you find something.

Angele Moyseos, Broker
Vox Real Estate LLC
512.466.8252
acmoyseos@gmail.com