Property Q&A in River Oaks>Question Details

Ora Braun, Renter in Haggin Oaks, Bakersf...

Is this property still available?

Asked by Ora Braun, Haggin Oaks, Bakersfield, CA Mon Aug 13, 2012

I am a cash buyer

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3073594038--Tulane-Park-Pl…

Answers

5
Yes cash offer would be great call me and I can write offer 661-496-9969
Hello Ora,

The listing you reference on Trulia shows that it is a pre-foreclosure, but we can not find record of any of the homes on this street in a pre-foreclosure status.

As mentioned previously, there was a sale back in June, but the property does not match the description on Trulia.

Robert and Dawn
Yes this property is available. Would you be interested in seeing it
Grant, where did you find this property showing as available? It's not the MLS and it's not on realtor.com ... I'm curious.
Flag Mon Aug 13, 2012
There is not an active listing on Tulane Park Place at this time. There was a recent sale on the street in June but the information on the home does not match exactly to the listing you inquired about.

If you are interested in finding a similar property that is active and available, I would be happy to help you. Just let me know what exactly you are looking for and the price point you want to stay within and I will do the rest!

Feel free to email or call me with questions or to get started on a search!

Have a great day,
Valerie
Hi Ora,

Unfortunately, that property sold and closed escrow in early June 2012. However, I found two other homes in that same area that are available for sale. Both are 4 bedrooms with 3 bathrooms. If you wish more information on these homes, please call me at 661-747-7763. DEE OLIVER - RE/MAX MAGIC.