Betty, Home Buyer in San Diego, CA

Is this property still available?

Asked by Betty, San Diego, CA Fri Jun 15, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3081566766-2201-Mission-Ave-S…

Answers

6
Hi Betty,

Unfortunately, on national sites like this, you'll never know whether a listing is Active (taking offers), or Contingent (maybe taking back-ups, or could be going into escrow shortly). They'll all show Active until they're actually Pending (in escrow). This site shows listings from MLS's all over the country, and they're set up differently. Contingent status is relatively new to San Diego, to reflect the many offers that need bank approval before they can go into escrow.

In some price ranges, you'll find as many Contingent listings, sometimes more, than you will an Active listing.

I can set up a search for you if you like, for homes with the criteria you want. Then you'll be notified of when a new Active listing comes on the market.

Warm Regards,

Cory La Scala, REALTOR
Independence Realty
619-825-6421
Betty
This home is in contingent status. An offer has been accepted and presented to the lender for short sale approval.
If you are interested in viewing homes that are actively on the market please feel free to use my website. There is no cost and you do not have to register to use it. The site only has homes that are actively on the market.
I live in the 92116 zip code and would be glad to help you find a home that meet your needs. Please contact me if you have any questions.

I am never too busy for your referrals

Jerry Heard
Your Broker
The San Diego Property Shop
http://www.TheSanDiegoPropertyShop.com
jerry.sdps@cox.net
Direct 619-920-9796
Office 619-269-5545
Fax 619-269-9168
CA DRE # 00648687
Hi Betty,

This property is currently "contigent" so it's no longer an active listing. Unfortunately, many websites do not purge listings on a timely basis when they go under contract.

You are welcome to use my website, http://www.GreaterGoodRealty.com and click on the Orange Bar below the photos. My search site is updated everyday and only contains "Active" listings so that you will see good information at all times.

In addition, you can set up a free account to receive daily updates the moment a new listing or price adjustments occurs which is based on the criteria that you create. So, it's a nice way to sit back and let the listings come to you each day.

By the way, I am the co-founder of Greater Good Realty. In addition to providing valuable information about the San Diego real estate market, my company donates 10% of our commissions to local charities and non-profit organizations throughout San Diego.

We hope to make a difference for those in our neighborhoods!

Good luck on your home search.

David Stone
Greater Good Realty
David@GreaterGoodRealty.com

CA DRE#01888818
hi Betty,

To avoid this in the future, please hire a Realtor, we can give you the most accurate listings and information, besides, as a Buyer's agent it does not cost you a penny to hire us because the seller pays our commission.

Hector R. Gastelum
Realty Executives Dillon
REALTOR #01382940
hectorgastelum@yahoo.com
619-954-2225
125*142*10754
efax 619-270-2516

The property is contingent waiting for short sale approval from the bank . If your looking for a Spanish Style home. There are some available in Kensington,Talmadge, South Park and a few other areas. If you need information ,feel free to contact me.

Michael Alex
REAL ESTATE CONSULTANT
cell. 619.581.9348 | fax. 619.521.0100
email. AskMichaelAlex@prusd.com
2365 Northside Dr Suite #200
San Diego, CA 92108
Prudential California Realty
Hi Betty,
This home is contingent, meaning it is a short sale that has an offer accepted by the seller and just waiting for bank approval. I can pull the homes that are currently active in University Heights and email them you, just message me your email address.

Thanks!
Sinead McAllister
Broker
McAllister Homes Real Estate
858-205-5215
brokermcallister@gmail.com