Property Q&A in West Avenue>Question Details

Greendap, Renter in Miami Beach, FL

Is this property still available?

Asked by Greendap, Miami Beach, FL Mon Jun 11, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3057460357-1401-Bay-Rd-Miami-Be…

Answers

4
Real Estate Agency in Miami Beach, FL and nearby areas

Looking for a Home?

There are aspects of real estate sales that seem pretty simple. There are many elements of a smooth transaction, however, that are complicated and daunting.
I can help you with every aspect of buying or selling your home because I’m experienced, because I’m professional . . .and because I care.
Svitlana Fidler
Casa Tua Realty LLC
Real Estate Broker
1680 Michigan Ave 700
Miami Beach, FL 33139
Cell: (786) 262-0988
Office: (305) 523-9550
Fax: (305) 393-8423
info@casatuarealty.com
http://www.casatuarealty.com
Hi there, Greendap. Notice the ad has been at Trulia for over 180 days and the description states it is "available Dec 23rd"! That was 6 months ago! :-/ Imagine why this unit would "still" be available since Dec. 23.

Don't miss out on opportunities. If you're on the market to rent today, find a Realtor who knows the area. Their services are typically free to buyers and renters since commissions are most typically paid by landlords and sellers, plus they can get you fresh leads of available properties that meet your criteria, rather than browsing and chasing stale leads.

Finally, if rooming with a stranger suits you, opportunities like this abound. Otherwise, it may be time to rethink your criteria.
This property is a room for rent for $900. The whole unit is a 2/2 but you only get 1/1.

The ad says its a listing from Sublet.com, you would need to register on there in order to rent the room from that owner.

Have a good day,

Marc Middleton
Keyes Company
Miami Beach, FL
(305) 710-3422
Sobespace.com
Greendap,

Sounds like a great deal, unfortunately there is only 1 property available and it is a 2 bedrooms as well.
But the price is completely different.
They are asking $2200 a month.
Will be available until July 1st
and they required 1st, last and security.

Please let me know if you are interested unfortunately is not the same price like the one you like.

Carlos Escamilla
Realty World Executive homes.
305-300-8814