Property Q&A in Diablo Hills>Question Details

Molly Yockey, Home Owner in Martinez, CA

Is this property still available?

Asked by Molly Yockey, Martinez, CA Sun Jun 10, 2012

We are looking for an immediate move in date.

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3056986951-1653-Siskiyou-Dr-W…

Answers

6
1653 Siskiyou Dr. in Walnut Creek was pending on 12/15/2011 and sold on 3/21/2012 for $350,000. I will call the Listing Agent to confirm the status tomorrow. My ability to help you in finding a property is based on understanding you needs. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at 925-408-6999. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Emil
Prudential California Realty
1954 Contra Costa Blvd.
Pleasant Hill, CA 94523
email: emil.huang@pruca.com
Hello Molly,

This property is not currently on the market. If you are ready to move soon, I can send you a list of similar properties via email to help you get started for when you actually come out here.

Kamal
510 932 1066
No this not available now. But similar property at the similar price range came on the market very recently. Do you like to have more info? Please feel free to contact me any time.

Dina Asna

dinaasna@gmail.com
Hi Molly,
I am a Walnut Creek Specialist. Why? Because I live, work and play in "The Creek.' My kids go to school here and I have lived in the East Bay my entire life. If you want to work with an agent that knows the various neighborhoods, school boundaries ( I am am liaison for 2 schools and the P.E.A.K. foundation) and amenities of the communities (parks, trails, hiking, swim clubs, etc.) then feel free to contact me. I use a proven strategy that keeps my buyers focused and as stress-free as possible. You may wish to do your searches on my website as it's real-time data straight form the MLS; many of the real estate sites are posting 3rd party data. Looks like you've narrowed your search to the Northgate area? This is where I live! Let's interview one anoterh to see if we'd make a good team?
http://www.Day-RealEstate.com 925-788-6582
Hi Molly
This house on Siskiyou Drive closed escrow in March of this year. It was a short sale. If I can assist you with more information on the current real estate market or if you would like to visit any of the currently available homes for sale in Walnut Creek please contact me. My number is 925-478-9545.

Have a great weekend!

Miguel G. del Barco
Alain Pinel Realtors
925-478-9545
mdelbarco@apr.com
http://www.apr.com/mdelbarco
Hi Molly. This property is not available. Are you looking for a rental or purchase? What price range?
You can email me at khensonrealtor@gmail.com and we can start the conversation. I would like
to help. All the best, Karen