Property Q&A in Kissimmee>Question Details

guess, Home Buyer in Kissimmee, FL

Is this property still available?

Asked by guess, Kissimmee, FL Tue May 29, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3026205006--Caravelle-Cir-…

Answers

5
Realty Trac strikes again:
Look at the posting for that home again and find the logo for Realty Trac (black and red). Most times when you see that logo on any listing it means the price you see is NOT a sale price, and the home is probably not for sale as of yet. It is just a posting of what the Bank/Lender had to pay the courts to document regaining custody of the home when they foreclosed on it; and/or an announcement that the foreclosure process has just begun (Lis Pendens). Next that Bank/Lender will take several months to put the property on the market at "Market Value for the specific community" and it will be listed/advertised as a Foreclosure or an REO.

You can use this link to keep up to date on ACTIVE properties for sale in Kissimmee:
http://www.SearchKissimmeeHomes.com

Was this answer helpful? If so please click on the "thumbs up" above.

Tony Vega
Charles Rutenberg Realty
If there was any negative part of Trulia then it is these Realty Trac postings. They just get folks all excited when the home is not even for sale yet and may not be for as long as a year !!. If you are interested at all in buying a foreclosure like this one then Trulia is not the best place to be looking. Realty Trac just wants you to sign up with them and pay for foreclosure information which I can let you have for free!! Please e mail me with a note of what you are looking for and I will be happy to send you all the listings , that are available for sale, that meet your requirements.

Roll you mouse over my picture to check out my profile and contact me

You can see all the Orlando listing s here
http://www.frontlinefloridarealty.com/Orlando
If you found this answer helpful then please click on the ‘thumbs up’ icon above
What you have seen on Trulia is a notice of default or foreclosure posted by Realty Trac which is a reporting service. Realty Trac takes information from public records and provides it by subscription to its members who have registered and agreed to pay a fee for the information. What you see on Trulia is an abbreviated report from Realty Trac in order to entice you to sign up for their service.

It is unlikely that you will be able to buy this house for the price posted on Trulia. That is the amount of a default and has no relationship to the value of the property. The house may be offered for sale at a later date but it will most likely be listed with a Realtor and priced at a price that reflects the market price for the area.

If you are serious about buying a house, you need to align yourself with a full-time, experienced local Realtor who can help you to find the house that meets your needs. Your Realtor can help you to learn about the current market conditions, realistic house prices, loan qualifications, negotiating strategy, escrow management, inspections and everything else that goes into the purchase of a home.
No, there is only one townhouse in this development listed for sale at this time. It is not bank owned and is listed at 119,900. Call me and I can assist you in finding a property.

Kelvis Melo

407-715-0437
kmelo3@cfl.rr.com

Prudential Results Realty
please contact me for further assistance.