Property Q&A in Antioch>Question Details

lolita62, Home Buyer in Pittsburg, CA

Is this property still available.?

Asked by lolita62, Pittsburg, CA Thu Apr 19, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3043760424-217-E-13th-St-Anti…

Answers

3
Hello Lolita,

This property is not available for sale. I work in the Antoich area, if you are interested, I can show you similar homes in the area on the weekend if you like.
This property is no longer on the market. Unfortunately, most homes that are priced correctly are seeing multiple offers within 24 hours of going up for sale. The best way to get updated information of whats for sale is to select a RE Professional who can set you up on automatic notifications when a home comes on the market.
Hi Lolita,
this property was listed under "auction" terms. It actually went "pending" on 3/21/12 before the auction.
If you like, I can express your interest to the auction company/listing agent. Who knows, if the current buyer backs out, you can submit your offer.

Are you looking for a property in Pittsburg/Antioch area ?,
Please contact me at 916-230-5250, I would be happy to help you.

Thanks, James Tan