Property Q&A in Shawnee>Question Details

Amber, Renter in 66203

Is this property still available?

Asked by Amber, 66203 Tue Mar 1, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3036423967--Meadow-Heights…

Answers

3
Amber, This does not show me which property you are asking about. My cell number is 913-980-1399. I am showing property this evening - however - call me and if I do not answer leave a message and I will call you back. Sincerely, Trice Massey
That is a foreclosure and it is not yet on the market. The lender has released information about the foreclosure and companies like RealtyTrac log that information when it comes on the market it will actually show the address and additional information.

Feel free to contact me if I can help you find your next home.

D. Ben Edsall
Broker
Turn-Key Properties LLC