Marc, Home Buyer in Millstone Township, NJ

Is this property still available?

Asked by Marc, Millstone Township, NJ Sat Jan 1, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1060036882-54-Baird-Rd-Millst…

Answers

5
Hey Marc,

That was my listing and it was auctioned off by Max Spann. Whar is interesting is that 54 Baird went for 1,300,000. The successful bidder had to pay Max a 10% buyers premium which uped his ante to $1,430,000. It still needed at least $300,000 of work to be done before the home was complete. Had a nice pond on the property. $2,000,000 total at least, not a bad price for a former solid waste facility (dump) which was just give after 10 to 12 years their letter of non applicability. I have others if you want to look. My e-mail is Jim.Befarah@prudentialnewjersey.com

Respectfully Yours

Jim Befarah
Prudential NJ Properties
Marc,

It appears that this property is currently part of a Bankruptcy proceeding. Not exactly sure how you would proceed to pursue.

Francesca Patrizio, Broker, ePro, SRES
Francesca@PatrizioRE.com
732.606.2931.
Web Reference: http://www.PatrizioRE.com
Hi - according to the multiple listing service this property expired from the market in November. If you are interested, I can try and find out if the seller would accommodate a showing. Please give me, Karen Buonomo, 732-207-8154 a call! Thanks
Hi Marc,

The tax records run a bit behind, but there does not appear to be any recent transfers of title. It is likely still available. Renovations were in process, and halted quite a while back due to economic climate. The work on the property will not be completed. All documentation on this property states the property was being offered strictly and only "as is" to a buyer who would purchase and complete the construction work, with all responsibilities for permits, etc., to be the buyer's responsibility. There were some additional financial conditions requiring additional approvals for the sale of this property.

This property presents an opportunity for the right person, who can tackle a challenge. For many individuals, it may have too many conditions and requirements.

I spent a short while reading the background on this property, but an accurate current status will require verification of a few facts first.

Deborah "Deb" Madey - Broker
Peninsula Realty Group
732 530 7755 Main
732 530 6350 Direct
732 784 8450 Mobile (Text or Voice)
Deborah Madey, Real Estate Pro in Red Bank, NJ
Hello Marc:
54 Baird Rd was last on the market in November 2010. If you wish - I will make an appointment to visit the property or look for other properties within your search criteria. Call my cell (732-610-9508) & we can discuss it further.

Happy New Year:
Bernie