Jrhauber, Home Buyer in Louisville, KY

Is this property still avaiable, if so how can I view the property, how do I place a bid, can I have the property inspected?

Asked by Jrhauber, Louisville, KY Tue Jun 12, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3070546612--Sherbrooke-Rd-…

Answers

4
If you want to be able to move on properly like this in the future, or even find one before most other people do, you need to work with a realtor.

Also, you can have just about ANY property inspected (unless it's a sheriff's sale), you just might not be able to do anything, like get out of the sales contract, about what you find on the inspection.

Ever check out the HUD Home Store? I have experience with that if you are interested.
The property is not for sale
I think you will find this property is not actually for sale right now. When you see a property without a street number, it is probably someone looking to pick up a buyer or get you to sign up for something. In this case, to get you to sign up on something. It's a teaser ad to get you "hooked". I would ignore anything without a street number on it...
This property has been sold. This was a foreclosure. The process is that you write an offer through a Realtor who in turn submits your offer to the lender and they make a decision. Is a foreclosure what you are looking for and in this area? If so there are others that are available. I would be glad to try to help you. brichardson@semonin.com