Property Q&A in Duxbury>Question Details

Paul Dambros…, Home Buyer in Boston, MA

Is this property still active? Also, the lot is rather large. Is much of it wetlands?

Asked by Paul Dambrosio, Boston, MA Sun Dec 13, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/photos/1058731861-118-Enterpr…

Answers

2
Hi Paul,
Is the size of the lot what attracted you to the property? I have been working with several buyers in Duxbury and have seen quite an array of homes. Please don't hesitate to contact me at dakota@chaseteam.com if you would like to see this home or other similar ones in Duxbury. I hope all is well. Thanks!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 13, 2009
Hi Paul,

This property is still active in the MLS. The lot is reported to be 2.44 acres, which is not unusual for this section of town. It looks as though there is a utility easement that runs beside the property. It is also an estate sale. If you'd like to investigate this property further, I am a Certified Buyer Agent, this is the area where I work, and I'd be happy to help.