Property Q&A in O'Hare>Question Details

arzuet1, Home Buyer in Chicago, IL

Is this property on sale?

Asked by arzuet1, Chicago, IL Thu Mar 28, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Illinois/Chicago/sold/20416278-8…

Answers

9
I would like to recommend that you utilize my free website at http://www.idealhomesinchicagoland.com. You will be able to search for properties throughout Chicago and the surrounding areas. My website features up to date information, so you will not be finding homes and properties that are no longer available like on some of the realty websites that you may be using. My website also offers an array of neighborhood and market information that can help you make your determination on homes and locations. My featured partners are industry leaders that can assist you in making any realty transaction easy and transparent. I welcome you to utilize this amazing tool. As always I will be available to answer any questions that you may have.

You can keep an eye out on this one, it may come back on market. Work with a Realtor, he/she can set up a search that will alert you when/if it comes back on market. My services are at no charge for buyers.

every property is for sale for the right price email me at jmichaels@remax.net and I will send you what I have on that one

This one is not for sale, but there are others in the area that are. If you are interested in purchasing, then give me a call or email to get started.

Ivan Sagel
@properties
312.515.7823
Ivan@atproperties.com

I always appreciate your referrals…
no but simlar ones are..you must come to my office if you want help
The best thing to do is work with a broker if you are looking to purchase.
Nope.

A lot of stuff on Trulia is dated.
No. It says 'sold'. Lots of web sites have out dated info. Try realtor.com or have an agent help you.
This property is presently NOT for sale. It has been off the market for the last 3 months.

Are you working with a Realtor? If not, feel free to contact me to discuss if the ideal property exists for you.