Property Q&A in Hernando>Question Details

dhigdon, Renter in Hernando, MS

Is this property located in Hernando? If so, is it in a safe neighborhood? I am a single 25 yr old female looking to move closer to where I work.

Asked by dhigdon, Hernando, MS Thu Dec 27, 2012

I'm a 5th grade teacher at Independence, MS.

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3095751607-Apt-Condo-Twnhm-Hern…

Answers

1
Thank you for your interest. The answer to your question is YES. The homeowners tell me they have never had any trouble in the neighborhood. This is located near the end of a cove in a very nice area and down the street from Trinity Church. It is not in the heart of town, it is more like in the country with space. It is a great house for the money. I would like to show it to you at your convience. just call me at 901-336-9099.jane
I'm sorry...I've been looking at so many places that I think I just realized this place is NOT for RENT but is for sell. Sorry, but I'm looking to rent not buy.
Flag Thu Dec 27, 2012
I will be in the Hernando area tomorrow looking at a few other places. Can you give me the address for this house? If I call you tomorrow for a viewing will you be able to show it to me?
Flag Thu Dec 27, 2012