Property Q&A in Littleton>Question Details

Kari Kline, Real Estate Pro in Littleton, CO

Is this property for sale? please call at 720-323-5768

Asked by Kari Kline, Littleton, CO Sat Nov 24, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3023942754-10194-W-Lake-Dr-Li…

Answers

4
It's not an active listing in the Denver MLS, looks like Wells Fargo is listing it on line for 67 days on Trulia. The MLS has the property status as withdrawn, it was previously a short sale, must now be a foreclosure with Wells Fargo, bank owned, no further details. Hope this is helpful, Jan Baer Legacy Real Estate Littleton, REALTOR 303-931-5853
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 24, 2012
Hi Kari,

I just checked the Wells Fargo website for REO's (bank owned homes) and found out that this will be coming onto the market soon. Soon being the "subjective" term could be one week up to 1 year. I have requested information on the listing date and will contact you soon to let you know what I have found out.

Are there any other homes you may be interested in? I would love to answer any questions you may have.

You may call me if you would like at 720-975-5355.

Kindest regards,
Teresa Lesnick
Keller Williams DTC
Teresa.Lesnick@gmail.com
The property is not on the market yet, even though Wells Fargo has it on their site and in Trulia at this time. It may not end up being offered to the public. I will be glad to follow up daily to see when it gets listed. Please call me for more information.

It was on as a short sale a few years ago and went to foreclosure sale in June, 2012.

Marilyn Exley
Brokers Guild Cherry Creek
303-973-2372
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 24, 2012
Kari,

Looks like this property was on the market for 3 days in 2010 and I am seeing no further activity. Hope that helps.

Robert McGuire ASR
Realtor/Consultant
Your Castle Real Estate
Direct - 303-669-1246
http://about.me/robertmcguire33
Thanks. I think it may be a wells fargo REO
Flag Sat Nov 24, 2012