Property Q&A in Needham>Question Details

Kevin, Home Buyer in Boston, MA

Is this property for sale? What is the asking price and who is listing it? THanks

Asked by Kevin, Boston, MA Thu May 21, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Massachusetts/Needham/sold/14166…

Answers

3
Sounds like the property is coming back on the market and can be shown, which is great timing!

Make sure you choose an agent who can give you the home buyer advantage.
Ex: if you buy this house through Territory we deliver immediate savings of $15,005 off the new asking price!

Any agent can show you this property so make sure the one you decide to see it with will protect your interests AND get you the best deal :)

Hi Kevin -

As always, the listing agent was very responsive. She just called me back. Your inquiry is great timing. The house had been rented on a 6 month lease, which is almost up. She does have a new listing, which is not yet in MLS. She also said that the new list price is $800,000. A huge price reduction from last year's listing.

She has some showings scheduled this weekend and we are more than welcome to go see it as well. I will just need to confirm back with her.

Please call or email me directly and we can coordinate the showing if you'd like to go see it or if I can be of any other help. Thanks.

Aimee Siers
Century 21 Commonwealth
508-981-7790
aimee.siers@commonmoves.com
Hi Kevin -

I just looked it up and this listing was on the market, but the listing expried on 12/31/08. It was listed for $899,000. I have worked with the listing agent so I just called her, but got her voicemail. I left her a message asking if she knew if the sellers may still be interested in selling the property. I will post another response to your question as soon as I hear back.

Thanks.

Aimee Siers
Century 21 Commonwealth
508-981-7790
aimee.siers@commonmoves.com