Property Q&A in Mattawan>Question Details

Tim Osborn, Home Buyer in Kalamazoo, MI

Is this property for sale? There is a Keller Williams sign in the yard.

Asked by Tim Osborn, Kalamazoo, MI Sat Apr 4, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Michigan/Mattawan/sold/21836702-…

Answers

1
Hi Tim,

This property is "sale pending". This property is being sold as a "short sale", if you are not familiar with the term, it means that the seller's are either in the foreclosure process or are in pre-foreclosure. The seller's put their home up for sale and have asked the lender that holds the mortgage to accept less than what is owned on their mortgage, allowing the seller's to be released from their mortgage obligation. Because of the short sale, it can take weeks or months to get final approval from the lender, thus keeping a property sale pending until the actual closing takes place. I believe that is what is happening at this time with the home on Sonoma. Let me know if you would like my assistance as a buyer's agent (even as a seller's agent if you have property to sell.) Linda