Property Q&A in Mansfield>Question Details

itismymo, Home Buyer in Mansfield, TX

Is this property for sale?

Asked by itismymo, Mansfield, TX Mon Dec 17, 2012

This question was asked from this property:…

If there is no specific address, they're not often for sale yet. Often it will be months or even a year or two before they come on the market. Also the prices are not correct they advertise. It could be a second lien or a tax lien or something like that. This neighborhood is typically about double that price.

There are other homes currently for sale in that neighborhood if you can go up in price and like the neighborhood.…
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
Feel free to give me a call and I will be able to help you with all of your real estate questions and concerns. Evan Calvin (682) 234-7563
Trulia, and other real estate web sites, show homes that are going throught the foreclosure process, but have not been listed for sale with a broker. It can take many months for these homes to actually hit the market, and there is no predicting when that will happen, or what the listing price will be. Be very wary of the price shown on these web sites because they are nothing more than guesses, but are usually highly unreliable.

I live within walking distance to the Ridge Trace neighborhood, and specialize in Mansfield and South Arlington, so feel free to contact me by phone or text (817-807-8574) or by email, if you need more information about buying or selling a home in the area.
I see at least one property available for sale on this street.Feel free to email me at for more deatils