Property Q&A in Sacramento>Question Details

Sharlene Ell…, Renter in Sacramento, CA

Is this property for sale ?

Asked by Sharlene Ellis, Sacramento, CA Mon Sep 24, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3094509658--Everest-Way-Sa…

Answers

5
I have a listing coming up close to there. It will be a short sale, and I do not represent buyers on my own listings, however I can share it with you if you want to know more.

Realty Trac is a teaser site. They want you to pay a subscription and then they will give you information on homes that are having trouble paying their mortgage (in some stage of foreclosure). That is a far cry from available for sale on the market. Work with a realtor directly is you're seriously interested in buying a home.

As is described in other posts, you'll need to take the steps to qualify as a buyer before you get started. That includes getting prequalified for any loan you might need, making sure your credit is strong and that you have the funds for a downpayment. Even though you can buy a home with very little downpayment, there is still some funds required.

Which home are you talking about?
Sharlene:

This looks to be a preforeclosure or foreclosure that is not currently listed.

However, there are a few active listings on Everest that are available. Should you want more information on those feel free to contact me: Joseph@dickeydrewhomesales.com.

I hope this helps in your home search!
This appears to be a pre foreclosure (Realty Trac) for info only
I do not show any active listings on Everest Way. Trulia and Zillow and Redfin and etc....will show you homes that are in Pre-foreclosure, or have been taken over by the bank already, and their marketing is verrrry savvvvy. They make it look like the home is listed or about to be. In fact, the service is great for info, but not always great for home shopping.

That is where Realtors come in! We have 24 access to home that actually are listed and available. If you are serious about home buying, please contact me or one of my colleagues here on Trulia.

We can help you navigate this difficult market. It is always challenging and changing. And you shouldn't be going about this alone!

Kylee
Web Reference: http://www.kyleeonline.com