Property Q&A in Phoenix>Question Details

Gina And Gab…, Home Buyer in Phoenix, AZ

Is this property for rent I saw a sign around the corner from my house please contact me if so 602-586-8517?

Asked by Gina And Gabriel, Phoenix, AZ Wed Nov 2, 2011

my name is Gina

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Arizona/Phoenix/sold/20100616-83…

Answers

5
Hello Gina
the property you ask about is off the market; some times trulia and some of the other online sources of homes are not update as the mls would be , if you want a list of active properties please email me at raoul@urhomefinder.com or call me at 6023241121 or 6025255617
thank you have a very successful day
Hi Gina

I would recommend contacting a local property management company, about this one potential listing but also to see what else is avaialble in your price range and desired location. Best of luck.

Spirit
I know we own a couple houses in that neighborhood go to
http://www.RenthouseRent.com

to see our current homes available for rent

Sam Sutton
602-481-8394
Good morning Gina and Gabriel

the property you are looking at and that you ask questions is allready rented ; if you would like to see whats available right now please call me or email me and i would gladly send you a list . if you are thinking of renting you should know that a lot of homes right now on the market if you buy them will give you a lower payment than renting and basically about the same money to start because most rental will ask for first month and securities do rent,check if you can purchase , if its not posible for any reason i will work with you to make a plan to be able to purchase, thank you and have a successful day
Hello Ms Gabriel,

The property is off the market. Are you looking to rent in this area? If you are please feel free to contact me at 480-466-0264. Have you also considered buying? The low down payments 3.5% combined with low interest rates makes this an ideal to buy.

Milly Casas

Milly Sells AZ
e-mail: milly@millycasas.com

480-466-0264