Property Q&A in Fairhope>Question Details

Pmiller, Home Buyer in Fairhope, AL

Is this property damaged? If it's not, I will bid on it now at the price listed.

Asked by Pmiller, Fairhope, AL Mon Apr 2, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3078786218--Stillwood-Ln-F…

Answers

2
Are you already working with a Realtor to help you locate something that will suit?

Give me a call or send me a separate e-mail with some details and I'll send you some information for review, as well as set you up for automatic notifications so you can stay on top of the opportunities as soon as they arise.
This property is a foreclosure and does need work. There is some rotten wood on the exterior and damage to the ceiling in one bedroom, but since it's a foreclosure and is being sold as-is you would need to look at it and inspect it to determine what other damage it has if any. I will glad to set up an appointment to show it to you, just let me know. Thanks
And is this the best way to get in touch with you?
Flag Mon Apr 2, 2012
I would love to see it...and yes, I would bring along an inspector, but for the damages you mentioned, do you have any idea how much damage we're talking?
Flag Mon Apr 2, 2012