Property Q&A in Wilmington>Question Details

Mattie, Home Buyer in Wilmington, NC

Is this property currently available?

Asked by Mattie, Wilmington, NC Wed Mar 6, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3094041807-1001-Shadow-Moss-C…

Answers

9
Mattie,

It looks like there were some great responses to your question already. Bank owned short sales can be a great opportunity to walk into some instant equity. However, the banks that own the property will always want to see a Pre-Approval letter to make sure that the buyer putting the offer in is serious.

Let me know if you want to discuss different financing options or if you would like to get a pre-approval letter so you can submit an offer. My company can offer you the lowest rates and fees in the industry. In addition, there are some excellent special loan programs out there that I can tell you about if your interested.

Adam Slack
NC Licensed Loan Officer
Guaranteed Rate
Office: 910-794-8353
Hi Mattie,
This property is still available. There is also new just listed bank owned property at 4621 Barnards Landing. Give me a call 910-508-0793 or send me an email if you would like more information.

Bea Desmond
Intracoastal Realty
Mattie,

The property is listed as active. If you would like to view this property or need more information about this property, please give me a call I would be happy to help!

Wendy Fincher-Hughes
Intracoastal Realty
910-200-0958
wendy@intracoastalrealty.com
Affirmative. I live in the zip code so let me know when you'd like to meet at the door for a showing. For this price range it probably costs $250 LESS/month to own the home than it does to rent. 2 case studies below:
This house is a Short Sale and it is available. One caveat: In order to buy a Short Sale you must have an infinite amount of patience, the process of buying can easily exceed 6 months. If you are faced with a deadline and need to be in your new house earlier I would recommend a foreclosure. Contact me for more info on Huntington Forest and other homes in our area that are a good value. I can save you time and money with my online real time MLS search software...all listings that meet your criteria automatically populate in your account. All my clients love this tool...you will too.
Hello, Mattie,

This property is available, and it is a short sale. Please let me know if you'd like to learn more about short sales or any properties in the Wilmington NC area.

Thank you!

Maya Schultz
Broker
Coastal Carolina Team/BlueCoast Realty
maya@coastalcarolinaproperties.com
Yes this property is an available Short Sale. Let us know when we can set up an appointment and show it to you! Just drop me an email at: Ed@RudolphTeam.com OR give me a call at: 910-620-7206.
Rmember: Rudolph "Nose" real estate!

Ed
The MLS show this property as an active listing. Would love to show it if you're ready.