Property Q&A in Austin>Question Details

S, Both Buyer and Seller in 78704

Is this property currently a rental? If so, how long has it been a rental? When is the lease up?

Asked by S, 78704 Tue Feb 24, 2009

Is the second bedroom on the half floor without a door?

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1071213212-1014-Avondale-Rd-A…

Answers

4
Also, yes the 2nd bed is open. The home was originally an artist studio for the Stacy's daughter, the family that founded the neighborhood (see Stacy Park around the corner).
Hi S - Yes, the property is currently rented for $1400/mo. Tenant is on a month to month lease. Can vacate with 30 days notice.

The property needs renovation but is one of the lowest prices in the core of Travis Heights. Most homes within a few blocks have sold between $550 and $1million within the last 12 months.

We have surveys, inspections and approved plans for an addition if you'd like to review them. Just email me directly and I'll send them over. Thanks,

Blake Taylor
512.796.4447
S:

Good morning. Great house and location! The house is currently listed on the market for sale at $289,900. It also appears to be a rental with a tenant in place. I will also check with the agent for you on your other questions and get back to you.

Ritch Haenke
512.633.3909
rhaenke@sbcglobal.net
It does appear to be a rental at this time. From other photos it looks like the 2nd level is open with just the railing.

At this time, it is occupied by a tenant and from what I could tell, it has probably been a rental since 2006, at least.

If you would like more information on availability of this property please contact me. I'll be glad to check on it for you.