Property Q&A in Atascadero>Question Details

Roselle.robl…, Home Buyer in Atascadero, CA

Is this property available to date?

Asked by Roselle.robledo, Atascadero, CA Tue Jan 22, 2013

11800 cumbre ct

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3074188677-The-Cottages-at-Do…

Answers

2
Hello Rosella,

This address doesn't show up in our MLS system, so I called the listing agent to find out the status. She was in a meeting. Send me your e-mail address and I'll send you more info. It sounds like (from her voice announcement) this is the sales office for the development.

The best way to get up to date information about properties is to be set up with an automatic notification thru our MLS. I just need to get your e-mail address and a price range and you will be notified via e-mail when a new property comes on the market or when it sells.

Jeff
It is not listed for sale. There are currently 12 homes listed for sale in Atascadero in the $250-35,000 price range, three of which are in Dove Creek. Of those three, two are condos under construction listed for $271,900 and $289,900 with completion scheduled in June. The other is a short sale subject to lender approval.

I can send you detailed information if you wish.