Property Q&A in Woodside>Question Details

BlackWidowPi…, Home Buyer in Woodside, CA

Is this property available for viewing? We are very interested in knowing more about this house and its availability for purchase. Thank you!

Asked by BlackWidowPilot, Woodside, CA Mon Oct 3, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3061481800--Old-La-Honda-R…

Answers

2
Honestly, I have no idea. Woodside properties sell for a premium and the chances of you actually buying this property for under $1 mil are slim to none. Also, 3 months and 21 days is the average time for closing on foreclosed properties. By that time the property will be placed on the market or this second or third loan will be paid off. FYI - RealtyTrack is notorious for bait and switch tactics where by they get you to sign up ($35 a month) to find out which properties are in arrears or going into foreclosure. My personal business goals are not aligned with taking advantage of other peoples misfortune. The karma and bad will created by banks in leading people to thinking they can buy property for pennies on the dollar is also false advertising and not within my personal business model. In this case, this property may be sold on the court house steps at some point, but for now, to actually find the address you will have to pay RealtyTrack. There are excellent values in the area if you are truly interested in buying a home in Woodside and I am available to discuss.
This property is not for sale. A notice of default has been filed and this is the amount they are behind