Property Q&A in Stapleton>Question Details

Marcus, Home Buyer in Denver, CO

Is this property available for showing and purchase?

Asked by Marcus, Denver, CO Fri Mar 1, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3088102180-Stapleton-Homes-in…

Answers

4
Sorry, this home is under contract. Is there something else I can help you with?
Hi there. I am a long time Stapleton Realtor and resident. This specific home is not for sale, but the community does have some available. The price you see is the base price and when completed, this home could be more expensive. This builder does offer very nice basic finishes with the base price, including granite counters. I just sold one of these a few months ago. Please feel free to call or message me and I would be happy to guide you through the Stapleton real estate market. Inventory here is limited, so you will need to keep a close eye on what is for sale and act quickly when one you like becomes available.
This is a new community in Stapleton and yes, I can show you the property - just message me with a day and time that we can get together.
Yea. I can show you the home. Send me a quick message and we can get a plan together.